Saturday, November 27, 2010

CRACK FRIDAY DEALS!


Walmart has two dollar vietnamese language Legally Blonde DVDs?  YES!  Not that I want it or will ever watch it but it's only two dollars!  Four dollar toasters?!  Sure this cheaply assembled, barely functional piece of crap will catch fire the third time I try to toast multiple bagel halves simultaneously, but HEY, I'd buy a dead opossum from a drifter for four dollars!  HOLY SH*T!  There's a 46in TV on sale for ONLY one month's rent!  That would look so amazing in my cat's linen closet.  Oooo, and here's a 7in touch screen GPS device with the sexy voice upgrade, including maps for the migratory patterns of Alaskan caribou!  I know that I never leave my city, but since I never bothered learning to read the map that I can get for 98 cents at any gas station, I NEED THIS NOW.

I frigging LOVE going out to SPEND LOTS of MONEY on STUFF THAT I DIDN'T know I NEEDED!  26% interest on that credit card?  No problem!  I'M TOTALLY SAVING SOOO much MONEY by BUYING IT NOW!  STOP QUESTIONING AND COME SHOPPING WITH ME YOU UN-AMERICAN ANTI-HOLIDAY NAZI-COMMUNIST!!!  AHHH!

*twitches*

*sells soul for fleece sweater, silly bands, and night vision golf ball locator*


And don't forget to wear your curlers.  Wouldn't want to hold onto any of that dignity stuff while you shop.

1 comment:

  1. That is a quality rant : )
    Cheers,
    Abe
    PS. My brother told me he would get me a $3 crock pot if I behave.

    ReplyDelete