Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Go With It


My "about me" section mentions a lovely wife and two beastly cats. One puts up with me and indulges my desire to waste her makeup and make her do silly things in front the camera. The other, in this instance, has his own burning desire to leap at every background, knock over every light stand, and chew through every cord I'm foolish enough to leave exposed. One or both inevitably come into my office/library/gym/spare bedroom/photography equipment storage closet/mini "studio" (i.e. this room has a lot of my crap in it) to check out what I'm getting into.

The point of this photo set was to accompany something I've since decided to postpone writing about, so it started out less one feline. Sometimes, you just don't know what's going to happen after you begin. Things get going with a particular idea in mind, brainstorming is done, curveballs are thrown, you adapt and accommodate the moment. If you're lucky, that curveball will happen to have stripes that go nicely with the face paint your model is wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment