Monday, October 4, 2010

Time to pack


It seems hard to believe that I haven't seen an Ohio fall in four years.  The last time I breathed northern autumn air was in 2006 as I rode out my last days in academia.  I make it back up there a couple times a year, but it's typically in the summer or winter months.  I never would have imagined that one day I'd be wistful over the colors and sounds and smells brought by the droppings of deciduous trees.

This week brings a trip up north.  Time will be short between work activity at The Ohio State University campus, the usual planned visits, and the inevitable unplanned adventures, but I plan on clearing some time to go crunching through the trees.

Now to figure out how to pack six days worth of clothes, a laptop, camera junk, etc. into one carry on bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment